Frequently asked questions
Program and Rewards
mychoice is how you get great rewards, simply by playing your favorite slots and table games. This player loyalty program gives you the power to earn points at any PENN Entertainment location nationwide, including online.
What are the tier levels and how do I move up the tier levels?
Tier levels open up greater levels of rewards, based on your play. You can move up to higher tiers by playing more and earning tier points. The higher your tier, the greater your rewards. Tier points are reset annually, but you’ll be upgraded to your higher tier status as soon as you earn the required point threshold.
- Choice – You’re automatically enrolled at the Choice tier when you sign up with mychoice.
- Advantage – Earn 1,000 tier points in an earning period to achieve Advantage status.
- Preferred – Earn 18,000 tier points in an earning period to achieve Preferred status.
- Elite – Earn 50,000 tier points in an earning period to achieve Elite status.
- The Owners Club® – Earn 200,000 tier points in an earning period to achieve Owners Club status.
What happens if I lose my mychoice card?
You can get a duplicate card by stopping by the mychoice center at your closest mychoice destination. Don’t forget to bring a valid photo ID.
How do I earn tier points and mycash?
- Insert your mychoice card into the slot machine you’re playing. Or if you’re at a table, show it to your dealer.
- You earn tier points on slots, video poker, table games, poker and more. The more you play, the more tier points you earn. The more tier points you earn, the higher your tier. And the higher your tier, the more benefits you can enjoy. Just remember that tier points can’t be spent.
- mycash is what you spend to get the things you enjoy. You can redeem it for everything from Free SlotPlay® to dining to shopping and more. Double the value of your mycash when you use it for hotel, dining or retail shopping at mychoice destinations. Redeeming for slot play is equal value ($1 slot play = $1 mycash).
My mychoice card expired, can I still use it?
The expiration date simply tells us that your card may not reflect your most recent tier. If your card is expired, you can also get an updated one at the mychoice center.
Will my points and mycash accumulate at all mychoice locations?
All mychoice locations are linked together, including online, so you should play with just one mychoice card to ensure all points accumulate. If you don't know which card to play on, ask the mychoice center on your next visit.
Will mycash expire?
After six months of inactivity your mycash will expire.
Will an offer I received be available to me at any mychoice location?
At the moment, your offers are good at the specific destination that sends them. We’re working on making offers good at all PENN Entertainment destinations, but we’re not there quite yet. Stay tuned!
How long after I upgrade can I book my trip benefits (when eligible)?”
We ask that you wait until the 15th of the month following your tier upgrade to book. That way we can be sure you enjoy the best service.
How do I get offers in the mail?
You’ll get special offers in the mail based on your level of play. Remember to update your address periodically, this way you won’t miss out on any offers.
Why do I need a PIN (personal identification number)?
We value your privacy and protection. With your unique PIN, you and you alone are able to access your bonus, comp and mycash rewards. You can also use your PIN to download your rewards and mycash while you’re at your favorite slot machine. To add or reset your PIN, just stop by the mychoice center.
Why have my offers decreased?
When we mail offers to you, they’re based on your level of play from two or more months back. If your play has increased since then, later offers will reflect that. Just make sure you’re getting all the rewards you deserve by ensuring your mychoice card is fully inserted into your slot machine during play, and that you always show your card to a dealer when you’re at the tables.
Online account frequently asked questions
Account Activation and Login
How do I register my account?
It’s pretty easy. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Visit a players club desk at any one of our destinations to register and sign up for a new mychoice account.
- Once you have registered, click the "JOIN" button at the top right of the mychoice website. Complete the form on the account activation page with the information that was used to register your account and click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Please note: the email address used for online account activation must be unique and not used by any other mychoice member.
Why did I receive an error message while activating my account?
It’s probably due to one these things:
- An account might already exist for the mychoice number you entered. Click on the “LOGIN” button on the top right of the mychoice website. Then click on the “forgot password” link. Complete the form on the reset password page to update your existing account.
- The personal information you entered does not match the information you registered your account with. You can visit the players club and one of our representatives will help clear everything up with your updated information.
- The email address entered may be used by another mychoice member. The email address must be unique.
How do I change my password if I have forgotten it?
Simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Click on the “LOGIN” button on the top right of the mychoice website.
- Then click on the “forgot password” link.
- Enter your email address associated with your online account and click “SUBMIT”.
I used to login with my mychoice number, but now I don’t see that option. How to I login now?
If you previously logged in using your mychoice account number, you will now need an email address to log in. Please note, this email address cannot be the same as another mychoice member's.
If you play at Cactus Petes in Jackpot NV, you will not be able to login or register at this time. We are working on this and will update you as soon as possible. Please contact player services with any questions.
Mobile app frequently asked questions
The mychoice loyalty app is available for ios and android devices and may be downloaded here.
What do I need to use the mychoice loyalty app?
In order to use the mychoice loyalty app you must first have a mychoice ID. You can get a mychoice ID at any mychoice destination.
Once you have a mychoice ID, you can register an account in the app or on mychoice.com.
Can I use my mychoice.com login and password within the app?
Yes! Your mychoice.com login and password will give you access to the app as soon as you successfully log in.
Can I sign up for a mychoice ID within the app?
Not yet. We expect customers to be able to sign up for mychoice in future iterations of the app. But for right now, you must sign up for mychoice in person at one of our over 40 locations.