PENN NATIONAL GAMING
mycash Mastercard Priceless Giveaway
RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following rules and regulations are for Penn National Gaming, Inc.’s (“Penn” or “Sponsor”) mycash Mastercard® Priceless® Promotion, as it appears at participating casino properties. Penn National Gaming Inc., is the sponsor of this sweepstakes and is headquartered at 825 Berkshire Blvd, Wyomissing, PA, 19335:
• Participants may earn entries from October 14, 2019 – December 9, 2019
• Three (3) drawings will all be held on December 20th. During each drawing, one (1) winner will be selected and receive a prize as set forth below
Each participant must be 21 years of age or older; a government-issued and valid photo ID may be required in order to verify your age and person for both entry and winners
• Each participant must be a member of Penn’s loyalty program in order to earn entries by applying for and making purchases on the mycash Mastercard Credit Card.
• If you are not a member, there is no purchase necessary to sign-up for Penn’s loyalty program – see your local Penn casino property for details
• You do not have to be a Penn loyalty program member to earn entries by using the free entry mechanism
• Any person who is listed on any casino self-exclusion list may not participate in this promotion
• Employees, officers and directors (including immediately family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Penn and its parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies and persons associated with the promotion (collectively, the “Penn Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
• Sponsor, Mastercard International Incorporated (“Mastercard”) Administrator, & each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, prize providers, & advertising/promotion agencies are each a “Released Party” & shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “Released Parties”.
• The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited by law
• This promotion shall only be valid at participating Penn casino properties
• Participants may earn entries from midnight (EDT) on October 14, 2019 to midnight (EST) on December 9, 2019 subject to the additional limitations below (the “Promotional Period”). Any activity outside this timeframe will not earn entries
• The following limitations shall apply to all drawings:
• Entries earned between October 14, 2019 at midnight (EDT) and December 9, 2019 at midnight (EST) shall count towards this drawing
• Enter the promotion without making a purchase by filling out and submitting the submission form at http://www.mycashcreditcardmastercard.com. Each form submitted here shall generate one (1) entry. All required information for entries submitted here must be completed in full and received by Penn in order to be valid. Submissions that are incomplete or corrupt shall be void and not accepted. Any entries submitted here deemed, in Penn’s sole discretion, to have been entered by a computer and/or software program will be disqualified.
• Penn will not utilize the information collected from the free entry website for marketing purposes
• Entries may also be earned as follows:
• Participants may apply for a mycash Mastercard Credit Card (the “Card”) during the Promotional Period. Upon successful completion of the application process, the participant will earn one hundred (100) entries. Duplicate applications will not be considered, each individual can only earn 100 entries by applying. Creditworthiness is not a consideration for earning these 100 bonus entries.
• For every $1.00 that each participant spends on their mycash Mastercard Credit Card, during the Promotional Period, they will earn one (1) additional entry
• Each participant who spends a cumulative $750.00 on their mycash Mastercard Credit Card during the Promotional Period shall earn an additional two hundred and fifty (250) entries
• All entries will be tallied and loaded into the electronic drawing drum prior to the drawing
• All entries earned are cumulative for all drawings
• Each participant is only eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize
• Winners shall be selected at random
• Each winner will be sent an e-mail notifying them of their win; this e-mail will be delivered from a Penn e-mail address (ending in @pngaming.com). This e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file with Penn
• During each drawing, one (1) winner will be selected at approximately 12:00 p.m. EST. Each winner will have fourteen (14) days to respond to their e-mail and claim their prize or said prize will be forfeited. Any prizes that are forfeited will be re-drawn and the notification process re-started. If the re-drawn winner forfeits their prize, no third drawing will occur for that prize.
Each winner, as follows, shall win the prize listed below with the corresponding date:
• Drawing 1 on December 20, 2019:
• The 149th Open Championship Priceless Package
• July 17-21, 2020
• 5 day, 4 night luxury accommodations and a golf experience at Royal St. George’s in Kent, UK
• $250 pre-paid Mastercard , prepaid restrictions apply
• Airfare reimbursement up to $4,000
• $6,600 cash to offset tax impact
• Total value of this prize is $28,600
• Drawing 2 on December 20, 2019:
• Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival Priceless Package
• April 2020
• 4 day, 3 night luxury accommodations and VIP Events with Celebrity Chefs and Sommeliers in Pebble Beach, CA
• 600 pre-paid Mastercard , prepaid restrictions apply
• Airfare reimbursement up to $2,000
• $5,100 cash to offset tax impact
• Total value of this prize is $22,100
• Drawing 3 on December 20, 2019:
• 62nd Annual Grammy Awards Prize Package
• January 23-27 2020
• 5 day, 4 night luxury accommodations, backstage tour of the Grammys, Music Industry Gala, and Platinum seating to the Grammys in Los Angeles, CA
• $500 pre-paid Mastercard , prepaid restrictions apply
• Airfare reimbursement up to $2,000
• $9,600 cash to offset tax impact
• Total value of this prize is $41,600
• Any and all details of any prize package listed above are subject to change, without notice, in Penn’s sole discretion and are dependent on availability. Penn reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Some exclusions may apply. Each winner must obey all laws, rules and regulations as set forth by any applicable entity or body in the jurisdictions in which the prizes are administered. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package descriptions above, including but not limited to; ground transportation, personal charges at lodging or the events, telecommunication charges, security fees, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of each winner.
• Except as provided herein, no transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prize(s) except by Penn, at their sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or causes otherwise determined solely by Penn and/or Mastercard, and then for a prize of equal or greater value. By participating, entrants agree: (1) to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree that Released Parties, and each of their respective agents, successors, assigns and other designees, shall have the right and permission (unless prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, business name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph, and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission or notification and that such use shall not violate the rights of any third parties and shall not violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances; and (3) Released Parties shall have no liability and entrant will defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Penn and the other Released Parties from and against any liability, loss, injury or damage of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) to any person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of: (i) entrant’s entry/participation in the promotion, (ii) any materials he or she may submit in connection herewith; (iii) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any activities associated with the Contest or any prize awarded in connection herewith; (iv) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; and (v) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any promotion activity and/or prize.
• To receive a list of sweepstakes winners, send an email to MRPromotions@pngaming.com after January 1, 2020 and ask for the list.
• There are no cash or other prize alternatives in lieu of the prizes listed above for each drawing. Each winner’s options are to either: a) accept the prize as listed or b) forfeit the prize as listed. Any winner may elect to gift their prize to a friend or family member, but the prize cannot be re-gifted by that person. If the prize is gifted, the primary recipient of the gift must be at least 21 years of age as of the date of the trip.
• Winners are disallowed from selling or auctioning off their prize in any format. Any attempt by a winner to receive compensation for their prize will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize
• Penn reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Penn reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Penn reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the promotion, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play, and/or feasibility of the promotion as contemplated herein. If the promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Penn will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances
• By entering this promotion, participants hereby grant Penn and its subsidiaries and affiliates, the right to use their name, picture, voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law)
• By entering the promotion, you agree that the Penn Entities: a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death or bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the promotion or any promotion-related activity, or from winner’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize, and b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose
• The Penn Entities assume no responsibility for any damages sustained by entrants participating in the promotion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Penn Entities are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, or damaged entry forms or prize notifications, or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, severs, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections, or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, cable, or telephone transmissions, or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information
• Prizes winners are responsible for all federal, states and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, including winners who opt to gift their prize. Prize winners may be required to execute additional documentation in order to claim their prize, where failure to execute such documentation may result in disqualification and/or forfeit
• Except where prohibited, you agree that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in Pennsylvania; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Penn in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules
• Gambling problem? Penn cares about the welfare of its guests and encourages players to play responsibly and only within their means. If gambling is causing you to experience financial problems or problems with your personal, family or professional life, help is just a phone call away at the numbers below:
• Missouri: 1-888-BETSOFF
• Indiana: 1-800-9WITHIT
• Massachusetts: 1-800-426-1234
• Ohio: 1-800-589-9966
• Pennsylvania/Illinois/West Virginia: 1-800-GAMBLER
• New Mexico: 1-800-572-1142
• Mississippi: 1-888-777-9696
• All Else: 1-800-522-4700
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks, and the circles design are trademarks, of Mastercard International Incorporated.
GRAMMY®, GRAMMY Awards®, and the gramophone logo are registered trademarks of the Recording Academy™️ and are used under license. ©2019 The Recording Academy. The Recording Academy is not operating this contest.
For free entries, click here.